Sunday, 20 March 2011

8.2: Reflecting on my planning.

1. What have you achieved during the planning process so far? How have you achieved it?
So far in the planning process, I have come to the point where I have created all of the survival guide steps and know what I want to do with the film. Now I need to actually shoot it.
Some elements of my planning could be improved for example I could create an actual script to make it easier rather then just improvising it. I think I have met some deadlines with regards to including the necessary documents, however I have not met deadlines with the storyboard. I think I have been organise and brought the props and costume out of my own time so that I could use them to film. I looked at examples of actual survival guides and have used them to help me decide on the way I want my guide to be and the planning of it. I have not yet done a health and safety assessment and will need to do that.
I now need to go onto the production stage and start to film the project. I will need to start filming as soon as possible so that I can get it all done.
So far I think I have achieved some of the PLTs such as IE 2, CT 2 and SM 4


5. What PLTs do you think you have achieved while planning your project so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment