Friday, 1 April 2011

8.3: Lost all of my work

26th May 2011

Today was the day that I decided to begin editing my school survival guide. When I went to edit it, the camera couldn't read my tapes. The film inside had come out so my teacher tried to dismantle the tape and retrieve the film inside. The film was completely damaged so I was unable to edit and I had lost every piece of work that I had done.
At this point, I didn't know what to do and I panicked because the submission date was in the next couple of days. I then came to the decision that I would re-film all of the scenes again. I spent the whole day filming and then started to edit after school.
I put the clips together and realised I didn't have a lot of time left to record the voice over with the

No comments:

Post a Comment