Thursday, 17 March 2011

8.2: Health and Safety

There are some health and safety risks when filming the guide. This is because I will be filming in a variety of locations and there may be some risks.
- In the classroom: to maintain the safety of my actors in the classroom, I will need to make sure that the basic classroom rules apply and that they all act accordingly to ensure the safety of themselves and others around them.
- In the playground: to maintain the safety in the playground, I will make sure that no one else is around and that their is no health hazards around the playground. I will do this by doing a thorough examination of the area that I will be working in.
- In the corridor: again I will do a thorough examination of the corridor to make sure that there isn't any nails or other safety hazards present whilst filming.

It is important that I conduct this check so that the actors are safe at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment