I calculated my budget for my project to be £100. That money will be used to buy the props and the costume to film my survival guide.
I knew that I would need to raise the money myself in order to buy the things that I needed so I needed to think of ways that I could raise the money. I decided to do a sponsored silence at the end of February and managed to raise £45! I was very proud that I had achieved this and made so much money. So already, I had made half of the money I needed and needed to think about new ways to raise money. Then our media teacher told us that there was a budget for media that would be shared equally between us, to contribute to the production of our projects. I was given £30 which then left me with £75.
I decided that this would be enough for me to start purchasing the costume and props and if I needed more money then I would raise more money afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment