Tuesday, 15 February 2011

8.1: Examples of a school survival guide.


This is a survival guide that was made by somebody else and takes a similar approach that I hope to be taking with my own survival guide in terms of the use of animation as I too hope to use small elements of it. However, I don't want to use animation throughout the video.


She took a more formal and straightforward approach in creating the guide and just gave information on 'how to survive school' rather then show other footage and make it somewhat interesting.


I found this survival guide very interesting and amusing which is the exact approach that I would like to take for my survival guide. This one was a law school survival guide but it shared the same qualities and aspects that I would like to include in my one.

No comments:

Post a Comment