So that I have a clear plan of my possible topic, I will research and develop my understanding of the history of documentaries, working within a budget, managing my time correctly, the equipment and venue that I will be using, rehearsals, interviews, a written script, the promotion and distribution of it, a storyboard and feedback from my audience.
So that I am prepared for the creation of my survival guide, I need to make a detailed plan for it so that the process is a lot easier and achievable.
Equipment & Venues - In order to create the guidet, I will need to use professional equipment for the recording process and for the editing process. To record the guide, I will be using my camera skills and knowledge. For the editing process, I will be using the schools Apple Macs and the software available on it E.G. iMovie and the help of the technician.
Equipment & Venues - In order to create the guidet, I will need to use professional equipment for the recording process and for the editing process. To record the guide, I will be using my camera skills and knowledge. For the editing process, I will be using the schools Apple Macs and the software available on it E.G. iMovie and the help of the technician.
Characters - geeks, cool kids (bullies), teacher.
Script - I will write a brief script for the guide so everyone has a rough idea of what to say.
Rehearsals - I will do pre-rehearsals before doing the final broadcast to ensure that the actors are confident in what they are expected to do.
Storyboard - I will create a brief storyboard so that I have evidence of the order and so that I know the order clearly.
Promotion/Distribution - In order to promote my broadcast, I intend to put it on the school website and on fronter in which everyone in school will have access to it. Also, I will upload it to YouTube so that people outside school will be able to have access to it too.
Budget - I will need a £100 budget for the guide in order to purchase the costume and props.
Time Management - If I manage my time well then I will be able to pull off this project. I will need to put in a lot of hard work, time and passion.
Health and Safety - When proceeding with my project, I will need to be aware of all of the health and safety risks that may occur and think about the way that I am going to prevent them from happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment