Saturday, 5 February 2011

8.1: School Survival Guide.

I have decided on the name "Operation Education" for my project as it is catchy and an appropriate name for what I am doing. I will be undertaking this project on my own and therefore will be taking full responsibility for everything that goes on within the project. The format that it will be taking is performance and the disciplines would be audio and visual arts. The project is relevant to me as I enjoy drama and filming and I think that it will be an interesting and enjoyable thing to do. Also experience in drama and film will help me to pursue my media career as a TV presenter as it builds my confidence and also these are things that I may need in order to work my way up to presenting. It links to the performance project we did and the artefact project as I will be including animation and other effects.
By doing this, I hope to develop my drama skills and also to build my confidence when attempting presenting. Also I hope to build on my communicating which is beneficial in all aspects of life and will help with my career choices. I would have gained all types of knowledge by time I have completed this project. I would have gained technical knowledge as I will be using cameras and editing software, I will have learnt how to work within a designated time-span and discipline myself to complete the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment